Monday, December 01, 2008

Things I am thankful for:
My husband who has as much a bleeding heart as I do and agreed to help my dad move my demented grandfather 400 miles to a new home;
My children who actually paid attention long enough in church to want to do something to help children in Africa (we're still working on the what);
My mom who listened to me complain about my washer/dryer breaking even though someone had just plowed into their car parked in front of their house;
My dad who deserves a medal for all the crap he's had to deal with lately;
My sister who picks up my kid at school when she misses the bus;
My other sister who reminds me why we work so hard for other people's children;
My brother who makes me laugh--even though sometimes I don't think he means for me to;
My friends who expect nothing more from me than to hang out in their kitchen (or my couch or wherever) drinking and cracking jokes;
My coworkers who challenge me to be better everyday;
The many people I meet randomly who remind me that everyone has a story and can teach me something.

Better late than never--Happy Thanksgiving to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home